Incorporation means to get file your esteem company under the registry of the govern bodies. It is not only necessary but mandatory for all types of companies ranging from small enterprises to big entrepreneur to compile their companies under the respective company act. Different acts have been confined and stated for varied companies in India including LLP or LLC, private or public companies have varied concepts of business incorporation. Here we bring you with company incorporation services for all available types of firms.
Business incorporation enables the company to boost its reputation and goodwill in the target market. One can easily apply for any of the legal benefits under the specific act. Besides these; business incorporation firms can easily find the varied alternatives for company funds or outside finance assistance. The same process will also support the company to get the level of authorative where the business can easily explore its potential ways.
Key takeaways from the initiatives taken by the MCA towards ease of doing business in India on the occasion of 69thRepublic Day.
- No incorporation fee: Companies with authorized share capital up to Rs. 10 lakh can be incorporated in India with Zero registration Fee.
- Introduction of ‘RUN’: New web service for reservation of name has been launched for name reservation called “Reserve Unique Name”. It is a one pager e-form into which one name of proposed company can be reserved without obtaining DIN and Digital Signature
- Reduction of time limit for reservation of Name: MCA has reduced the time period from 60 days to 20 days for reservation of name
- No resubmission for reservation of Name: It can be either rejected or approved in one go.
- Simplified process for incorporation of company: by removing the requirement of affidavit with declaration from the proposed directors and promotors.
- New process for obtaining DIN: The process of allotment of DIN has been re-designed by allotting it through the combined SPICe form only at the time of an individual’s appointment as Director.
E-commerce firms may get 6-month tax breather
The provision of tax collected at source (TCS) imposed on suppliers selling products on e-commerce websites like Flipkart and Amazon in the goods and services tax (GST) regime is likely to be deferred by six months. The recommendation by the law review committee may come as a breather for e-commerce players, which have been strongly opposing the additional levy. The TCS of 1 per cent to be charged collectively by the Centre and states was kept in abeyance till April 1, 2018, by the GST Council in October along with the reverse charge mechanism and the e-way bill. However, in light of revenue leakage concerns, the e-way bill to track the movement of inter-state supply of goods will be implemented from February 1, while reverse charge mechanism on composition dealers may be implemented any time now. “The provision pertaining to TDS and TCS can be kept in abeyance for at least six more months, is the view taken by the law committee,” said an official. A final decision on deferring the TCS further will be taken by the GST Council in its next meeting.
Single GST Registration for Airlines, Banks on the Anvil
The government is considering a nationwide single GST registration process for the aviation, banking and insurance sectors, people in the know of the matter said.
A single registration will potentially solve a majority of the compliance problems that services companies have been complaining about. They now have to register themselves and file GST returns in every state or union territory (UT) they operate in.
But the change will require the approval of the GST Council, the top decision-making body under the new tax system, where states are expected to oppose it fearing revenue loss as they have done when the proposal had come up before, tax experts said.
While goods-producing industries were used to making multiple state-wise returns for value-added tax under the previous regime, this is a new requirement for services companies, which complain it as a cumbersome process involving lot of paperwork and manpower.