Any amount deducted from salary leaves wounds to our pockets. TDS deduction tends to happen when employee receives his salary.We would know how to check TDS online in this Blog.
As a taxpayer’s , one should be thoughtful about these things :
- Employer should pay TDS instantly after receiving his salary?
- Is there any charge for checking your TDS online?
- How to check TDS deducted online on my own or I need a Consultant for it?
- How to reassure that it has been credited to my PAN card?
- Do I permission from the employer?
TDS is calculated on income basis and deducted from salary, Lower the income lesser the TDS; hence one can check TDS without employer’s permission or without anyone’s help, and free of cost! It takes only a few minutes to check credit of TDS deducted.
For Form 26AS , these are steps to have a go at TDS Credit :
- Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Register and then Login to the portal
- Click on ‘My Account’ tab and Go to view Form 26AS (Tax Credit)
- To proceed further Select year and PDF format to download the file.
- Open the downloaded file . The password should be your date of birth mentioned on your PAN card to open this file, e.g. if your birth date is 21st November 1998 then your password will be 21111998
- Open Form 26 AS and you can get information regarding total income on which TDS is deducted and TDS credited to your account.
- Also One can use internet banking facility with PAN linked to it, to check TDS online.
- Do not forget to log out from the portal and ensure the file protection from unauthorized access for security reasons,.
Filing income tax return and Saving taxes accurately is easy when you have professional to assist. This is where we can help as We have a team of in-house tax experts who can e-file your tax returns accurately and even help with yearly tax planning and advance tax payment.
If you have any Query , Please feel free to Contact us.